Classes & Programs
The Activity Guide features all classes, programs, and special events offered by the City and is distributed three times a year in the winter/spring, summer, and fall. The guides are circulated by mail to all Pismo Beach and 5 Cities residents, as well as available at all city facilities.
If you are interested in participating, teaching, or volunteering, please contact the Recreation Division staff.
THESE SUMMER CAMPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Click here to register online. Click on the links below to view each camp flyer with more detailed information.
- 6/8-8/7 - Avila Bay Athletic Club Kid's Summer Blast (Mon-Fri, weekly sessions)
- 6/22-6/26 - Art a la Carte
- 6/22-6/26 - Zoom into Science Virtual Summer Camp
- 6/23-6/25 - Kid's Kuisine 3-day Cooking Camp
- 6/29-7/3 - Outdoor Adventure Kids Camp
- 7/6-7/30 - Pismo Beach Volleyball Club: FULL - Visit www.pismobeachvolleyballclub.com for more info
- 7/6-7/9 - Beach Volleyball Camp
- 7/7-8/6 - Surf Camp (Tues-Thurs, weekly sessions)
- 7/14-7/16 - Kid's Kuisine 3-day Cooking Camp Session 2
- 7/14-7/16 - Ocean Adventure Camp Session 1
- 7/20-7/24 - Sew What? Art Camp
- 7/20-7/24 - Challenger International Soccer Camp
- 7/27-7/31 - Expressive Style Through Textile Art Camp
- 7/28-7/30 - Get your hands dirty! Ceramics Camp
- 7/28-7/30 - Ocean Adventure Camp Session 2
- 8/3-8/7 - Fun in the Sun Camp
- 8/4-8/6 - Ocean Adventure Camp Session 3
The City of Pismo Beach offers a variety of events, classes, and activities for all age groups. The Recreation Division offers three convenient ways to register for classes and programs: