Parks, Recreation & Beautification Commission
- 6:00 pm
- Bi-Monthly on the first Thursday of the month, January, March, May, July, September, and November
- City Council Chambers
760 Mattie Road
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Public meeting agendas are posted in the Agenda Center and outside the Council Chamber at City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
The Parks, Recreation and Beautification Commission, an advisory body to the City Council, consists of 5 members nominated by individual City Council Members and appointed by a majority vote of the City Council.
All Commissioners must be Pismo Beach registered voters and are required to take an oath of office prior to commencing their term of office.
805-773-7034 (leave message)
|Commissioners||Term Expires ||Phone Number ||Email|
|Michael Devine||February 2025||805-773-7034 (leave message)|| Email|
|Jessica Blackburn||February 2025||805-773-7034 (leave message)|
|Sandra Gore-Nielsen||February 2025||805-773-7034 (leave message)|| Email|
|Charley Allcock||February 2024||805-773-7034 (leave message)|| Email|
|Ron Rodriguez||February 2024||805-773-7034 (leave message)|| Email|
- Advise the City Council on all matters pertaining to acquisition, development, and maintenance of public parks, recreational facilities, and open space.
- Review and advise the City Council regarding the financing of and budgeting for such functions for park and recreation services.
- Advise the City Council on matters such as trail development, maintenance, and expansion, coordination, and development of organized sports, wildlife, and preserves, coordination with the State Parks Department.
- Assist in the acquisition, development, beautification, and maintenance of Parks and Recreation facilities in the city as part of a sound Master Plan in keeping with community needs and future growth.