Do I need a permit to reface my sign?
Yes, Planning & Building Division approval is required. Contact the Planning Division at (805) 773-4658 and the Building Division at (805) 773-7040.

Show All Answers

1. How does someone apply for planning approval?
2. How do I determine where my property lines are?
3. Where can I get a copy of "as-built" plans of my house/site/commercial building?
4. Do I need a permit for flatwork or to pave my driveway?
5. Do I need a permit to reface my sign?
6. What is the zoning on my property?
7. What can I build on my property?
8. I’m building an addition to my Home/office/commercial building. What are my setbacks?
9. What new developments are going on in the City?
10. Do I need a permit to build a fence/wall? Or can I add some lattice above my existing wall or fence?
11. How do I file an appeal to the City Council of a Planning Commission decision?