- FY 2018 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2017 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2016 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2015 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2014 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2013 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2012 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2011 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2010 Annual Financial Report
- FY 2009 Annual Financial Report
City Receives GFOA Award for Financial Reporting
The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting has been awarded to the City of Pismo Beach by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) for its comprehensive annual financial reports (CAFR) for fiscal years ending June 30, 2002 through June 30, 2018. The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management. An Award of Financial Reporting Achievement has been awarded to the Administrative Services Department designated by the government as primarily responsible for preparing the award winning CAFR. It is the 17th year the City of Pismo Beach has received this award.
The CAFR has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program including demonstrating a constructive “spirit of full disclosure” to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the CAFR. The GFOA is a nonprofit professional association serving approximately 17,500 government finance professionals with office in Chicago, Illinois, and Washington, D.C.